Ir al contenido principal

GLOSARY

In this post you can find ten key words on the theme of this blog, the following words are common when dealing with videogames or the economy, and knowing these keywords you can inform yourself and know a little more about the fantastic world of the economy of the videogames.


Economy: An economy is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents.


Video Games: A video game is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a two- or three-dimensional video display device such as a TV screen or computer monitor.


Money: something generally accepted as a medium of exchange, a measure of value, or a means of payment


Console Game: A console game is a form of interactive multimedia used for entertainment. The game consists of manipulable images generated by a video game console and displayed on a television or similar audio-video system.


Gaming: Gaming refers to playing electronic games, whether through consoles, computers, mobile phones or another medium altogether. ... Although traditionally a solitary form of relaxation, online multiplayer video games have made gaming a popular group activity as well.


Gamer: A gamer is a person who plays interactive games, especially video games, tabletop role-playing games, and skill-based card games, and who plays for usually long periods of time. ... There are many different gamer communities around the world.


Industry: Industry is the production of goods or related services within an economy.


Business: Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products


Design: is the intentional creation of a plan or specification for the construction of an object or system or for the implementation of an activity or process.

Online: is the condition of being connected to a network of computers or other devices. The term is frequently used to describe someone who is currently connected to the Internet.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ABOUT ME

Welcome to Games Industry, Hey, I introduce myself, I'm Marc Farrés, I'm 16 years old and I am currently living in Terrassa. I am currently studying at Terrassa's Tecnos School and I am studying the Social Baccalaureate, and when I finish the baccalaureate I will go to the University to continue my education and my studies. This blog is a project of the school, in the subject of Digital Humanities. This subject deals with carrying out different projects or works and it touches with the modalities as much as the Computer science and the Humanities. The current project is about making a blog explaining any topic related to the social sciences and answering questions and later creating a Twitter account. For the blog I have chosen a topic called the Economics of Videogames, in order to know how video games affect the economy of our society. And I have chosen the Economics of video games instead of the normal economy, since I have been a fan of Videogames since I came a...

DIGITAL HUMANITIES

An academic field concerned with the application of computational tools and methods to traditional humanities disciplines such as literature, history, and philosophy. I had to choose 3 different projects related to digital humanities and the first thing I found was one that has the name of A Generator of Socratic Dialogues which is a project that determines that a probabilistic process can be abstracted and applied at the meta-subjective or textual level, and thus can generate only strings of words, but textual structures such as dialects. Another project has the name of CENDARI: The Collaborative European Digital Archival Research Infrastructure which is a project that gives you the most important tools for digital historical research. And finally the last project has the name of Histograph which is a graphics-based project based on the creation of multimedia collections on the network.